Wellness & detox award for the Immot programme launched by Eucrasia, Six Senses Spa and Elounda Hotels & Resorts together with Amanprana
A major Wellness and Detox Award won by Amanprana-customer Eucrasia. Available at Elounda Hotels & Resorts, Six Senses Spa, Greece
- Condé Nast Traveller is 1 of the top 5 travel magazines in the world.
- Elounda Hotels & Resorts is 1 of the top 5 hotels in Greece.
- Six Senses Spa is probably also 1 of the top 5 wellness companies in the world.
- Eucrasia is a customer of Amanprana and has 15 years of experience in scientific research. It has conducted some 12,000 metabolic clinical studies with a team of multidisciplinary experts.
- Amanprana Happy Perilla Special, containing omega 3-6 and Amanprana ORAC Botanico-mix, as part of a Greek salad played a role in winning the Most Progressive Detox award from Condé Nast Traveller.
The recipe for the winning Greek wellness and detox salad, containing Amanprana’s Happy Perilla Special and ORAC Botanico-mix
1 Large potato
2 Stalks of scallion
5 Cretan Carob Rusks (a Cretan speciality)
A pinch of Himalayan salt
1 tsp Vinegar
40 gr Feta cheeses
10 Drops Amanprana Happy Perilla Special
A pinch of Amanprana ORAC Botanico-mix
Boil the potato and egg and allow to cool. Clean the tomato, cucumber and scallion and chop, then place in a bowl. Add the vinegar, oil, potato, olives and egg and stir well. Serve the salad on plates and add the Carob Rusk and feta cheese. Sprinkle with salt and finely chopped parsley.
Body, soul and mobile phone detox: Elounda Six Senses Spa uses the intensive Eucrasia IMMOT wellness and detox programme. So what does it entail?
- Saliva and hair analysis: you start off being examined for intolerances and toxic substances.
- A multidisciplinary detox team is ready to assist you, headed by Dr George Leon, a superstar in Greece with a fully-booked Athens clinic.
- Some guests receive psychosomatic awareness training for overcoming feelings of depression and anxiety. Clinical diagnoses and specially adapted exercises and sleep-inducing Indian head massages are all a part of the detox programme.
- All food served is organic and rich in antioxidants. Mobile phones are only permitted in the guest rooms, which plays a role in the mobile phone detox. You are surround by sea and mountains and can walk on the beach or in the hills, or do yoga, tai chi, qigong and water sports – whatever takes your fancy.
- Seven days in the luxury Elounda Hotel, access to the Six Senses Spa and a luxury detox programme will cost you €15,000. The entire programme is scientifically backed and Amanprana is a fixed feature on the wellness and detox menu.
"Amanprana products are an integral part of our Cretan Molecular Cuisine and our treatments at the Six Senses Spa at Porto Elounda."
Dr George Leon, founder of Eucrasia, Greece's International Leading Wellbeing and Preventative Medical Health Retreats at Porto Elounda, Crete, and creator of the Cretan Molecular Cuisine
What is the Eucrasia Immot detox and wellness programme?
Hippocrates was the first to define Eucrasia as a perfect balance between body and soul, the ideal state in which you can function perfectly. The Eucrasia experience is a scientific approach involving nutrition and exercise in order to achieve mental and emotional awareness and physical balance.
Immot is an abbreviation of 'Intelligent Mediterranean Metabolic, hOmeostasis Therapy'. The IMMOT wellness and detox programme is headed by the Greek doctor George Leon, who has been given superstar status in his own country after assisting Olympic champions, famous football teams and other international stars. The objective of Immot is to regain balance and homeostasis. Eucrasia means a unity between body and soul, and is based on achieving balance between the four bodily fluids, or humours. These four humours are blood, phlegm, black bile and yellow bile. When these humours circulate, Eucrasia is achieved. When they don’t, this gives rise to dyscrasia, which causes disease.