100% natural, organic and allergen-free ingredients
It feels great, not dry, and it smells nice. I really like this stuff. All my make up comes right off.Julia Kang, author
Alana Makeup cleanser: Allergen free ingredients for sensitive skin types
- Olive oil has moisture-absorbing properties and then holds on to this, giving it a moisturizing effect on the skin. This keeps the humidity of the skin well balanced. Amanprana uses extra virgin olive oil, rich in antioxidants and chlorophyll, thereby slowing down the aging process of organic cells. Soothes dry skin.
- Coconut oil has a nourishing, softening and protective effect on the skin. It counters the formation of free radicals and removes dead skin cells, which is important when cleansing the skin. Coconut oil contains protective substances like lauric acid, which the skin needs to arm itself against infections and harmful environmental influences. The sebum that the skin naturally produces consists mainly of MCTs (medium chain fatty acids), such as those present in coconut oil. Coconut oil is also slightly acidic, exactly what the skin needs. Alana uses extra virgin and Fair Trade coconut oil.
- Red palm oil contains as much as ten times more carotene than carrots and thirty times more than tomatoes. These vitamin-like plant compounds are particularly beneficial to the skin. Red palm oil is the richest source of tocotrienols, as certain forms of vitamin E is called, which among other things are stored in skin and that protect against skin ageing and sun damage. Tocotrienols fight ageing pigmentation and wrinkles. It has a softening and protective effect on the skin, so it is an ideal skincare ingredient when cleansing the skin. Alana uses sustainable red palm oil.
- Apricot kernel oil is a softening oil which is quickly absorbed through the skin. It is full of vitamins and minerals and leaves the skin soft, supple and smooth. It soothes rough, dry and chapped skin. Apricot kernel oil strengthens the connective tissue and is an extremely useful oil for removing makeup around the eyes.
- Almond oil is a soothing oil for all skin types and contains many vitamins, including vitamin E. Almond oil regulates the moisture content of the skin during cleansing and stimulates blood flow. It soothes skin irritations, eczema, dry or irritated skin. It has a soothing effect around the eyes. Alana uses pressed almond oil of 98% whole Andalusian almonds.
- Wheat germ oil is a very good antioxidant because it is very rich in vitamin E and carotenes, slowing down the ageing process of organic cells. This oil has a nourishing effect for a drier, more mature skin and promotes blood circulation. It soothes eczema, irritated skin and a mature skin with wrinkles. Alana used extra virgin wheat germ oil.
Only 1 essential oil without allergens was added to gently nourish even the most sensitive skin.
- Roman Chamomile: Roman Chamomile is a beautiful "noble" flower that contains a very valuable oil that first and foremost have a calming and soothing effect on the skin and eyes. It also has a softening, disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect with skin allergies, eczema, acne and teenage pimples, rashes and eye symptoms such as swollen or tired eyes. Roman Chamomile has a purifying effect on the skin, which is ideal to cleanse the skin.
Unlike mineral oil or tap water, natural vegetable oils do not clog the pores. Alana pure cleansing oil is 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% active and 100% edible, keeping the skin supple and soft with its valuable and useful plant oils and at the same time restoring, nourishing and protecting it. Alana offers effective care and protection during cleansing, even for skin problems such as acne, eczema and other skin inflammation. Alana promotes healthy skin.
- Allergen-free for sensitive skin and eyes
- 0% chemicals, 0% alcohol, 0% parabens
- Nourishes with vitamin E and over ten types of carotenes
- Does not irritate or sting