Manual for proper cleansing
How to remove makeup and deep cleansing the face, neck and décolleté?
Alana by Amanprana removes mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, eye shadow and foundation as well as small impurities such as dust from the environment. Effectively remove everything from your face, neck and décolleté.
- Start by cleansing the eyes: Take a cotton ball and wet it with water. Squeeze out the cotton ball to eliminate excess water. If too much water remains on the cotton ball and you rub on the skin it becomes a mess and it is easier for moisture with oil to get in your eyes. In itself this may do no harm, but then your vision turns cloudy and that's unpleasant.
- Pour a few drops of oil on the damp cotton ball and hold it to your eyes for a few seconds, so the makeup can start to dissolve.
- Then gently wipe the makeup from your eyelids and your lashes in a downward movement.
- If all the makeup is not gone yet, you can just repeat the process once again. Just make sure you don't start rubbing and scrubbing harder because the skin around your eyes is far too sensitive for that.
- Now rinse the rest of your face with lukewarm water, allowing the pores to open up and making a deeper cleansing possible.
- Again take some oil on a damp cotton ball and gently massage the rest of the face. You should continue doing this for a while, because this softens the makeup, impurities and loosen the dead skin cells.
- The blood circulation is stimulated in the meantime, allowing for a better oxygen exchange. You will notice that there is dirt left behind on the cotton ball, keep repeating this until the cotton ball comes away clean.
- Finally, put some tonic on a cotton ball and again wipe all over the face, removing the last bits of dirt and sealing your pores.
This method is also effective for waterproof makeup. Just leave the damp cotton ball with a little more oil on the eyes for longer before removing it. You do not need to use any other product afterwards. Your skin will feel cleansed, nourished and soft to the touch, ready for a good night's rest.
- Clean and nourish in one
- Hypoallergenic: for sensitive skin and eyes
- Clean your skin without dehydrating it: no water or alcohol
- Soothes and balances your skin
- 0% chemicals, 0% alcohol, 0% parabens