Amanprana Adapto Botanico mix: a herb mix made of herbs such as rhodiola and ashwaganda
Amanprana knows how important it is to use good seasonings. Herbs and spices can make or break your dish. They’re a real must-have. Of course, it’s very important to pay attention to which herbs and spices you buy and their level of quality.
Amanprana selected strong, high-quality herbs & spices to create Adapto: an organic blend of herbs and spices such as chaga, rhodiola and ashwagandha. Amanprana has gathered together select herbs to create Adapto.
How do I use the Adapto Botanico mix?
Do you want to use Amanprana's Adapto seasoning mix? It makes a great ingredient in everyday meals:
- Add it to your hot meals. Sprinkle it over the food just before serving, for optimum flavours and aromas
- Sprinkle it over your salads
- Use the seasoning in your steam bath
- Use it to make a delicious and fragrant cup of tea
- Blend it with a little extra-virgin olive oil and use as a dip for bread
- Sprinkle Adapto Botanico mix over your eggs
Amanprana Adapto Botanico mix ingredients
73% Adapto-mix* (12% amla (Indian gooseberry)*, 8% chaga mushroom *, 7% tulsi (holy basil)*, 7% black pepper*, 7% shatavari (asparagus racemosus)*, 7% rhodiola (golden root)*, 7% ashwagandha (Indian ginseng)*, 7% schisandra (he shou wu)*, 7% rooibos & honey bush*, 7% buckthorn*, 7% don quai (Chinese angelica)*, 9% maca-mix (yellow, red, purple and black)*, 4% sumac*, 4% Siberian ginseng*), 19% Khoisan fleur de sel, 8% seaweed mix* (nori*, sea lettuce*, kombu*, dulse*).
- Organic herb mix
- Includes herbs such as chaga, rhodiola and ashwagandha
- Herbs that are used in traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurveda and Western herbal medicine
- Contains 4 seaweeds, sumac and Amanprana Khoisan fleur de sel
- Delicious herbs for daily use