If stress, depression, anxiety, fatigue and burn-outs are getting to you, Adapto Botanico mix will fortify you and also protect you from radiation
Amanprana knows how important it is to use good seasonings. Herbs and spices can make or break your dish. They’re a real must-have. Of course, it’s very important to pay attention to which herbs and spices you buy and their level of quality.
Amanprana selected strong, high-quality herbs & spices to create Adapto: an organic blend of adaptogenic herbs and spices such as chaga, rhodiola and ashwagandha. Amanprana has gathered together select herbs to create Adapto. Adaptogenic herbs were already known in traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurveda and in Western herbal medicine. They survive in harsh conditions, and each possesses its own antibacterial, antifungal and insecticidal compounds.
How do I use the Adapto Botanico mix?
Do you want to use Amanprana's Adapto seasoning mix? It makes a great ingredient in everyday meals:
- Add it to your hot meals. Sprinkle it over the food just before serving, for optimum flavours and aromas
- Sprinkle it over your salads
- Use the seasoning in your steam bath
- Use it to make a delicious and fragrant cup of tea
- Blend it with a little extra-virgin olive oil and use as a dip for bread
- Sprinkle Adapto Botanico mix over your eggs
Amanprana Adapto Botanico mix ingredients
73% Adapto-mix* (12% amla (Indian gooseberry)*, 8% chaga mushroom *, 7% tulsi (holy basil)*, 7% black pepper*, 7% shatavari (asparagus racemosus)*, 7% rhodiola (golden root)*, 7% ashwagandha (Indian ginseng)*, 7% schisandra (he shou wu)*, 7% rooibos & honey bush*, 7% buckthorn*, 7% don quai (Chinese angelica)*, 9% maca-mix (yellow, red, purple and black)*, 4% sumac*, 4% Siberian ginseng*), 19% Khoisan fleur de sel, 8% seaweed mix* (nori*, sea lettuce*, kombu*, dulse*).
- Natural herbs
- Helps to restore your physical and mental balance
- Helps stop stress, fatigue and burn-out
- Combats anxiety and depression