Matcha from Amanprana is free of radiation
Matcha is packed with polyphenols, which are very good for you. It also contains natural caffeine and many EGCG molecules, which stop cancer.
When you drink matcha you drink the whole tea leaf, which means you absorb all the goodness.
I drink it before exercising, after exercising, I'm a real green tea junkie.Attila Hildmann, vegan celebrity chef and bestselling author, Germany
People now wonder how safe Japanese Matcha tea really is. A summation of facts about Amanprana Matcha.
1. Amanprana Matcha tea comes from plantations in the Southwest of Japan, approximately a 10 hour drive from Fukushima (more than 600km)
2. No effects of radiation have been detected on the new harvest
3. Starting with 2011 harvest, certificates concerning radioactivity will be delivered with the product. These are tested for 3 radioactive particles: cesium-134, cesium-137 and iodine-131
4. Amanprana Matcha has previously been tested for residues of pesticides and heavy metals. Since the Fukushima disaster standard tests for radioactivity are added to standard food safety procedures
5. Matcha is checked twice: once before shipment from Japan, and once upon arrival in Europe. The Eurofins laboratory in Hamburg tests according to the gamma spectrometric method of Dr. Specht
6. Japanese safety limits are employed; these are much stricter than European standards. And Matcha from Amanprana is far below the lowest admissible standards of Japan. In the new harvest of Amanprana Matcha, no radioactivity nor radioactive particles cesium-134, cesium-137 and iodine-131 have been found. All values were below the level that could be detected.
7. Amanprana signed the petition from Foodwatch to drastically lower limit values of radioactive particles in foods in Europe, to undertake a zero tolerance policy for iodine-131 and case of nuclear disasters to continue to apply the same limits as those commonly agreed upon as safe. On 20.09.2011 Amanprana signed the petition with Foodwatch number 2066.
- Focus, Zen and detox (chlorophyll)
- 137 times more EGCG catechins than green tea
- Superfood: vit. E, fibre, minerals, tannins, +15 types of proteins,...
- Very high antioxidant level
- focus + energy
- Inner peace and Zen
- Rich in chlorophylls for detoxing
- Kotobuki Matcha quality