Amanprana Kotobuki Rooibos: for healthy hormones
Rooibos increases your antioxidants. Scientific research demonstrates that the antioxidants in Rooibos increase the quality of sperm. Rooibos also contains unique phenols which are good for the health. Choose the highest quality Rooibos for the best result.
Rooibos & science: health & hormones
|Rooibos contains unique phenols (dihydrochalcone, aspalathin and the flavones isomer, orientin and isoorientin) which are good for the health.||310|
|Rooibos isolates are phytoestrogens.||317|
|Rooibos contains natural antioxidants and slows down cell growth (fibroblasts and myoblasts).||323|
|Rooibos doesn't inhibit iron absorption in the body, unlike standard black tea.||328|
|Rooibos increases antioxidant levels thus improving sperm quality (in rats).||330|
- Calm + caffeine-free energy
- Sourced from 200 Clanwilliam farmers, Cederberg, South Africa
- Caffeine-free and calming
- Kotobuki tea is many times healthier than other tea. You are drinking a multiple of the nutrients
- Kotobuki is superfood: vitamin E, fibre, minerals, tannins, and 15 to 17 types of proteins,...
- Amanprana has specially selected the best balance between quality, flavor, nutritional value, and a very high antioxidant level