Amanprana Rooibos is a superfood for healthy intestines
The aspalathin in Rooibos is quickly absorbed by the body and has a calming effect on the stomach and intestines. The flavanoid Chrysoeriol has an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect and is effective in the fight against cancer. Scientific research has demonstrated that the superfood Rooibos can help in the treatment of diarrhoea.
Rooibos & science: intestines
|Aspalathin in Rooibos is eliminated within 5 hours of consumption. This would indicate that the aspalathine passes into the small intestine.||309|
|Rooibos is used to combat stomach and intestinal problems, airway problems and heart complaints. The flavenoid chrysoeriol is notably responsible for its positive effect on the airways. Chrysoeriol has an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antihypertensive effect, is anti-tumour, anti-microbial and anti-viral.||316|
|Rooibos can be useful in the treatment of diarrhoea (caused by a rotavirus infection).||329|
- Calm + caffeine-free energy
- Sourced from 200 Clanwilliam farmers, Cederberg, South Africa
- Caffeine-free and calming
- Kotobuki tea is many times healthier than other tea. You are drinking a multiple of the nutrients
- Kotobuki is superfood: vitamin E, fibre, minerals, tannins, and 15 to 17 types of proteins,...
- Amanprana has specially selected the best balance between quality, flavor, nutritional value, and a very high antioxidant level