Protection against cancer with Kotobuki Rooibos
Rooibos reduces the size of benign tumours, keeps a check on cancer forming cells and cell division.Rooibos also protects against chemo. Because Rooibos only contains a small amount of catechins, the antimutagenic action of Rooibos must also come from different substances in the Rooibos.
Rooibos & science: cancer
|Unfermented green tea and Rooibos reduce the size of benign tumours of the oesophagus and slow down cell division.||98|
|Rooibos is caffeine-free and contains very few tannins in comparison to green or black tea. Rooibos also has an antioxidant and anti-tumour effect and a positive effect on fat content as well as reducing triglycerides and levels of (bad) cholesterol.||302|
|Rooibos protects against chemo. (Unfermented) Rooibos inhibits the multiplication of cancer cells.||312|
|Aspalathine and nothofagine and other flavonoids have a moderate antimutagenic effect. (mutagen is a genotoxic substance which damages the DNA)||315|
|Rooibos keeps cancer-forming cells in check (transformation of C3H10T1/2 cells in mice).||326|
|Rooibos contains very few catechins so the antimutagenic effect of Rooibos, notably its clastogen-suppressing effect (clastogen causes breaks in chromosomes), has to come from other substances in the Rooibos.||327|
- Calm + caffeine-free energy
- Sourced from 200 Clanwilliam farmers, Cederberg, South Africa
- Caffeine-free and calming
- Kotobuki tea is many times healthier than other tea. You are drinking a multiple of the nutrients
- Kotobuki is superfood: vitamin E, fibre, minerals, tannins, and 15 to 17 types of proteins,...
- Amanprana has specially selected the best balance between quality, flavor, nutritional value, and a very high antioxidant level