Kotobuki Rooibos is good for cholesterol levels!
Rooibos has a positive effect on fat content, reduces triglicerides and the (bad) LDL cholesterol and increases the (good) HDL-cholesterol. Rooibos reduces the oxidation of fats as well as the risk of heart disease. Use Rooibos as a superfood in all your meals, drink Rooibos tea or Rooibos energy drink.
Rooibos & science: cholesterol
|Rooibos is caffeine-free and contains very few tannins in comparison to green or black tea. Rooibos also has an antioxidant and anti-tumour effect and a positive effect on fat content as well as reducing triglycerides and levels of (bad) cholesterol.||302|
|Rooibos reduces (bad) LDL cholesterol and increases (good) HDL cholesterol. Rooibos reduces the oxidation of fats thus reducing the cardiovascular risk.||304|
- Calm + caffeine-free energy
- Sourced from 200 Clanwilliam farmers, Cederberg, South Africa
- Caffeine-free and calming
- Kotobuki tea is many times healthier than other tea. You are drinking a multiple of the nutrients
- Kotobuki is superfood: vitamin E, fibre, minerals, tannins, and 15 to 17 types of proteins,...
- Amanprana has specially selected the best balance between quality, flavor, nutritional value, and a very high antioxidant level