Protection against inflammation, ageing and Alzheimer’s.
Rooibos contains unique polyphenols which are good for the health. By drinking Rooibos tea or adding it to your food, you reduce the risk of metabolic diseases and obesity. Rooibos keeps you young and can be used therapeutically against Alzheimer's. The polyphenols in Rooibos are powerful antioxidants.
Rooibos & science: polyphenols
|By adding the polyphenols in Rooibos to your diet you can reduce the risk of metabolic diseases and obesity.||303|
|Antioxidants, amongst others from the polyphenols in Rooibos, can be used therapeutically for the treatment of Alzheimer's. The dihydrochalcones aspalathin and nothofagine in Rooibos have a protective effect on the brain.||305|
|Rooibos contains unique phenols (dihydrochalcone, aspalathin and the flavones isomer, orientin and isoorientin) which are good for the health.||310|
|The Rooibos polyphenols have antioxidant and pro-oxidant properties in their watery extract form and when consumed whole||318|
|The soluble phenols in Rooibos, and the flavonoids in particular, have antioxidant properties||320|
- Calm + caffeine-free energy
- Sourced from 200 Clanwilliam farmers, Cederberg, South Africa
- Caffeine-free and calming
- Kotobuki tea is many times healthier than other tea. You are drinking a multiple of the nutrients
- Kotobuki is superfood: vitamin E, fibre, minerals, tannins, and 15 to 17 types of proteins,...
- Amanprana has specially selected the best balance between quality, flavor, nutritional value, and a very high antioxidant level