Rooibos repairs the liver and a positive effect on the lungs.
Rooibos encourages liver repair and is used to relieve stomach and intestinal problems, problems with the airways and heart complaints. The flavanoid Chrysoeriol is principally responsible for the positive effect on the airways. Chrysoeriol is a powerful antioxidant.
Rooibos & science: liver & lungs
|Rooibos contributes to the repair of the liver (in rats) (following poisoning with Carbon tetrachloride)||313|
|Rooibos is used to combat stomach and intestinal problems, airway problems and heart complaints. The flavenoid chrysoeriol is notably responsible for its positive effect on the airways. Chrysoeriol has an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antihypertensive effect, is anti-tumour, anti-microbial and anti-viral.||316|
- Calm + caffeine-free energy
- Sourced from 200 Clanwilliam farmers, Cederberg, South Africa
- Caffeine-free and calming
- Kotobuki tea is many times healthier than other tea. You are drinking a multiple of the nutrients
- Kotobuki is superfood: vitamin E, fibre, minerals, tannins, and 15 to 17 types of proteins,...
- Amanprana has specially selected the best balance between quality, flavor, nutritional value, and a very high antioxidant level