Do you know what's really in your tea?
Tea is something I drink every single day. Do you really want to know what's in your tea?…Then read on.
The ancient Chinese tradition of drinking tea dates back thousand of years to the early Chinese dynasties and aristocrats who drank the beverage for its medicinal properties. In ancient times, leaves from the Camellia Sinensis (the tea plant) were either ground into a powder or placed as loose leaves directly into water to infuse it with herbal essence.
Unfortunately, modern day tea is nothing like the unadulterated version of old tea.
So what do you do the next time you want a cup of tea?
Choose Amanprana teas, no plastics, no pesticides, no natural or synthetic flavors, no additives. Go for health, taste and organic certified.
Read here the original article of Food Babe
- Matcha superfood & imperial tea: - Focus, zen and detox (chlorophyll)
- Earl Grey superfood & imperial tea: - Active antioxidant booster
- Rooibos superfood & imperial tea: - Caffeine-free and calming
- Active antioxidant booster
- Kotobuki tea is many times healthier than other tea. You are drinking a multiple of the nutrients
- Kotobuki is superfood: vitamin E, fibre, minerals, tannins, and 15 to 17 types of proteins,...
- Amanprana has specially selected the best balance between quality, flavor, nutritional value, and a very high antioxidant level