Mamilla treats psoriasis, eczema, allergies and fungal infections on your nipples
Certain dermatological afflictions such as psoriasis, eczema, allergies or fungal infections can cause painful nipples. These are dermatological problems that can occur on your nipples and that can be painful when breastfeeding.
- Psoriasis is recognisable by the salmon-coloured areas with silvery flakes it causes. In general it does not become a problem for breastfeeding, but your nipples can b very sensitive.
- Eczema on your nipples causes a rough, dry and often red rash, like it would cause elsewhere on your body.
- A contact allergy can be caused by certain nipple creams or ointments and likewise causes a red and painful rash.
- A fungal infection can be caused by Candida albicans, which is called candidiasis.
Dramatic stabs of pain in your nipples could mean a fungal, bacterial or other infection
If your nipple is not deformed after breastfeeding or your nipple is purple or red, flaky and you are experiencing pus-like secretions or blisters, this could indicate a fungal infection (such as candida albicans, which can cause thrush), a bacterial infection (such as staphylococcus aureus), a viral infection (such as herpes simplex) or a parasitical infection (which is very rare).
Eczema on your nipples, or nipple eczema, can cause nipple fissures
Nipple eczema is a dermatological affliction that is considered to be a type of atopic dermatitis and appears on the nipple and areola. It is comparable to psoriasis, which is associated with dry and flaky or oozing blisters. It can cause considerable itchiness, resulting in wounds when you scratch at it. This will allow bacteria to enter and can result in infections.
Mamilla nipple fissure balm and oil contain real chamomile, which stops infections, calms itchiness and soothes the skin. Apply Mamilla nipple fissure balm regularly in order to soothe and treat nipple eczema, especially when suffering from itchiness, pain, tense skin or irritation, Instead of scratching the spot, apply Mamilla to it, as Mamilla can provide healthy and proper relief.
Psoriasis, eczema, allergies or a fungal infection can be treated and kept at bay by Mamilla
The ingredients of Mamilla contain antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, protecting the nipples from these villains. By applying Mamilla between breastfeeds you will stop bacteria, viruses and fungi from entering your body through your nipples and doing damage. And any irritations, wounds or itchiness are soothed and treated by the well-considered composition of Mamilla.
- Breastfeed with love
- Safe for mother and child
- For painful nipples
- Prevent and treat nipple fissures
- Prevent and treat thrush
- Comes in a glass jar, UV-protected
- For breast infections
- Active ingredients
- 100% natural, vegetal and 100% organic – no poisonous substances
- Created with expertise and love