Working at Amanprana?
Noble-House is looking for a Key Account Manager in Scandinavia. We are a Belgian manufacturer and distributor of the brand Amanprana, meaning best organic quality food as medicine and best organic quality food as body care. We are looking at short notice to join our dynamic team for a non-smoking, passionate person of at least 30 years with an interest in healthy food, ecology and fair trade.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER SCANDINAVIA (M/V) full time:
- You regularly will visit wholesalers and health food stores in your assigned territory.
- You forge strong, trust- and respect-based longterm relationships with our customers
- You support your customers, provide new products, offer training and organize information events for business owners and representatives.
- You provide a minimum of 20 product demonstrations per year in the health food stores (even some Saturdays).
- You will organize exhibitions and take part in trade fairs in Scandinavia.
- You will create, follow and update a strategic action plan to grow the business with the key accounts and evaluate the sales and the sales numbers of wholesalers and major customers.
- You are an initiative taker and maintain contacts for the preservation and expansion of the customer base, which falls under their responsibility.
- You are always actively seeking new customers and distribution partners and looking for bulk consumers for our products.
- You report to our sales director and design together marketing and sales strategies.
- You can work independently.
- 6-10 years of experience in sales (organic)
- Bachelor's degree (minimum)
What can Noble-House offer you?
- Flexible working hours
- a proper wage with bonus
- a company car
- A pleasant working environment within a small and rapidly growing company with 35 employees
- Noble-House / Amanprana is the market leader for organic and healthy food and organic body care
CONTACT: Please email your CV with photo and motivation letter: Chantal.Voets@noble-house.tk
Noble-House • Brechtsebaan 42 unit 70, BE - 2900 Schoten, Belgium