Do you know what's really in your tea?
Tea is something I drink every single day. Do you really want to know what's in your tea?…Then read on.
The ancient Chinese tradition of drinking tea dates back thousand of years to the early Chinese dynasties and aristocrats who drank the beverage for its medicinal properties. In ancient times, leaves from the Camellia Sinensis (the tea plant) were either ground into a powder or placed as loose leaves directly into water to infuse it with herbal essence.
Unfortunately, modern day tea is nothing like the unadulterated version of old tea.
So what do you do the next time you want a cup of tea?
Choose Amanprana teas, no plastics, no pesticides, no natural or synthetic flavors, no additives. Go for health, taste and organic certified.
Read here the original article of Food Babe
- You are drinking the entire leaf
- A unique experience
- 100% organic and pure
- Makes 50 cups, 1 g per cup
- Kotobuki quality, imperial tea
- Active antioxidant booster (Orac 204,300/100 g)
- ‘Kotobuki’ tea. You drink the whole leaf, which means you get all the nutrients
- Amanprana has opted for the best quality/flavour/nutritional value ratios as well as a high level of antioxidants