Preparation time: / Cooking time: / Total cooking time:
1. Slice the tempeh lengthwise and then into discs. Place them one alongside the other in a dish and drizzle with the soya sauce. Ensure the soya sauce is equally distributed over the tempeh.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion. Cut the pineapple, peppers and courgettes into chunks.
3. Heat up some oil and braise the onion.
4. Remove the tempeh from the soya sauce, keeping back the soya sauce.
5. Add the tempeh to the onion and cook on a high heat until browned.
6. Turn down the heat, add the sugar and the soya sauce, followed by the pepper and the pineapple. Cook everything together until the peppers are al dente.
7. Douse with 2 dl water, add the diced courgette and leave to simmer for a few minutes.
8. Mix the cornflour with a dash of water and stir this into the sauce so that it thickens.
9. Season the stew with Orac Botanico mix
Recipe by Miki Duerinck & Kristin Leybaert «Veggie voor starters»