Preparation time: / Cooking time: / Total cooking time:
- Mix rice flour with sago flour and pour some water in the mixture. Boil the rest of the water, add green pandan leaves and a little salt.
- Put the flour mixture into the boiled water.
- Stir well and cook until it thickens (paste-like)
- Drain with a strain that has round holes, so when you press the cendol mixture it will go out of the strain as spaghetti.
- Put these cendol directly in a bowl with cold water and ice.
- Cendol will become solid then.
- Drain the cendol and set aside.
Boil the water and gula java coconut blossom sugar and shimmer until you have a syrup.
How to serve Cendol:
Put some cendol into a tall glass, pour Gula java sugar syrup and coconut milk (separate layers) into the glass. You can add shaved ice or just some ice cubes.
Tip from Ida Rohimawati
You can add some small cubes of mango as a variation