Preparation time: / Cooking time: / Total cooking time:
1. Slice bananas lengthwise into half.
2. Combine flour, coconut milk, palm sugar and salt in a pot. Cook over low heat, constantly stirring until mixture is very thick, smooth and puddingy in texture.
3. Spoon approximately 1-2 tablespoons of mixture onto banana leaf. Place a slice of banana on mixture, and cover banana with another 1-2 tablespoons of mixture.
4. Wrap mixture with banana leaves neatly.
5. Steam over medium heat for 25 minutes or until cooked. Serve warm or cold
There are no special ways of wrapping the Nagasari rice cakes in banana leaves. Wrap it in the style that best suits you.
it's a wonder how these simple ingredients can produce such a delicious dessert!